Family Vision Care
- We examine and treat patients of all ages
- School exams
- Screening for developmental problems
- Prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses
Treatment of Eye Diseases
Lasik/Laser Vision Correction
- We provide referrals to some of the best Laser centers in the metro Atlanta area.
- Dr. Eric Jennings at Woolfson Eye Institute, Dr. Parul Khator at Georgia Eye Partners, and Dr. Samir Vira at Milan Eye Center are the Opthamologists that we refer to for evaluations and conducting cataract surgeries.
- Gas permeable (including specialty lenses - CRT, keratoconus, bifocal, multifocal)
- Soft lenses- for astigmatism, extended wear and treatment of diseases
On-site Optical Lab / 1 Hour
- Many glasses services available, including adjustments, repairs, lens edging, and more.
Facilities and Equipment
- We have a state-of-the-art laboratory on site with all the equipment necessary to diagnose, treat, and maintain your visual health. If your prescription is in stock, we may have your glasses completed before you are ready to leave the office. We maintain a large contact lens inventory so you can oftentimes leave with contact lenses or trial lenses the day you are fit.
Types of Payment Accepted
- We accept cash, personal checks, all major credit cards, and debit cards.
- For vision insurance, we take VSP, EyeMed (ECPA), Spectera, and Avesis.
- For medical insurance, we take *Aetna, *Blue Cross/Blue Shield, *Cigna, Cigna Health Spring, Emblem Health, Harvard Pilgrim, Humana Gold, PHCS, Tricare, *United Health Care, and VA. *Railroad Medicare is excluded
- *Before making your appointment, please verify with your insurance company that we are in network with your plan.
- When making your appointment, please give us your insurance information so we can verify your benefits.
- Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
- Our staff speaks English, French.